1) Add form fields that are payment enabled (such as the price field, drop-down menus, checkboxes, etc.):
2) Set up your merchant information (in the Payments module of emailmeform.com).
This information is from your PayPal account. Lastly remember to click “Enable Payment” and then “Save”:
3) Set up your payment options in the next tab:
4) Assign prices to the field(s) created in step #1, then click “Save”:
5) Run a test transaction by submitting your form:
Note: This page will redirect to your PayPal page, if that redirect happens, then, your set up is working correctly.
Alternatively, you can test the Payment Integration of your form under SandBox Mode by following the instructions provided here - PayPal Standard - Testing under SandBox Mode