Aside from typing texts, URLs or Hyperlinks to your Autoresponder, you may also generate a QR code which provides a simpler way to redirect or add additional messages to your form users.
To generate the QR code (after setting up Autoresponder):
- On the Message section, select ‘Custom’
- Click Insert QR codeᴮᴱᵀᴬ on the right side (QR generator page will pop up)
- Enter the text or URL you want to convert into a QR code. You may also use Dynamic tokens to insert form field values.
- (optional) add a Title and Subtitle, then click Preview to generate the QR preview
- Don’t forget to hit Save once you are done.
Please note that this feature is available to Compliance plan subscribers only.