Adding QR codes is now available in Form Logic’s success message and email confirmation.
To add the QR code via Form Logic, please:
- Login to your EMF account and hover your mouse over the form you’d like to update
- Click ‘Options’ > ‘Logic’ > ‘Form Rules’
- Click ‘Create a form rule’ (if no rules were previously setup)
For Form Logic success message:
- After setting up Logic conditions > Click ‘Show Message’ button > HTML > Insert QR codeᴮᴱᵀᴬ (the QR generator window will appear)
For Email Confirmations
- After setting up Logic conditions > Click ‘Send Email’ button
- Choose ‘Confirmation’ in the ‘Send’ dropdown menu
- Add necessary parameters and click HTML > insert QR codeᴮᴱᵀᴬ (the QR generator window will appear)
- Type your text or URL that you would like to generate a QR code with.
(optional: add a title or subtitle)
- Click the ‘Refresh Preview’ link at the center and view your QR code.
- Click the ‘Insert QR Code’ button afterwards.
- Once satisfied with your changes, click ‘Save all rules’ button
Please note that Form Logic feature is only available on all paid subscriptions.
The QR generator in the form logic is only available for Compliance plan subscribers.