In order to set up your form to skip to a specific page based on a condition that you have set up, please follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Login into you EmailMeForm account and go to “My Forms” page.
2. Please make sure that your form has at least 3 pages, so that you can skip to a particular page based on the condition.
3. Place the mouse pointer over your form and click "Options, then select “Logic” from the options displayed. Please see the screenshot for reference. This will take you to the Logic page.
4. On the Logic page, first check “Enable Rules”. After that, navigate to the Page Rules section, and then click on “Create a page rule”. Please see the following screenshot for reference.
5. After adding a page rule, you would be provided with the set of controls to create the page rule. You would see seven different controls. Each has different purpose. Please see the screenshot for the corresponding control against the number mentioned in brackets.
a. (1) Field Selection – Select the field on the basis of which you want to apply the rule
b. (2) Condition Selection – This is the condition which you want to apply over the selected field in previous steps. There are six different conditions provided if you have selected a field allowing text input.
ii. Does Not Contains
iii. Begins with
iv. Ends with
v. Is Equal to
vi. Is Not Equal to
If there is a numeric field, the following three conditions are provided:
i. Is Equal to
ii. Is greater than
iii. Is less than
c. (3) Condition to Compare With – Add the keyword / sentence / characters which you want to be compared as per the selected condition
d. (4) Sub Rule Button – Use this button if you want to add a sub rule, in addition to the rule added in the previous two steps.
e. (5) Skip to – Select the page to which you want to skip on the basis of the condition specified.
f. (6) Add Another Rule - Use this button to add another rule and then repeat the steps from "a" to "e".
g. (7) Remove the Rule – Use this button to remove the added rule
6. Click on the "Save All Rules" button, and then test the Logic functionality of your form.