Our Authorize.net integration has been updated and moved to our new payment integration for Compliance plan subscribers.
To set up your Authorize.net Accept integration, follow the steps below:
- Login to your account and hover over the form you want to set up the payment.
- Click Options > Payment
- Select Authorize.net Accept to begin.
- On the ‘Merchant Setup’ area, enter your LOGIN ID and Transaction Key
(click here for instructions on how to obtain your credentials)
- Configure the Payment options and Notifications as needed.
- Assign prices to your payment fields in the Assign Prices area. You may enter a fixed amount per form entry, and/or prices for each price-enabled field.
- Once done, click Enable payment at the top and SAVE
- Please make sure that the payment integration configuration matches your Authorize.Net account configuration.
- Please ensure that the ‘Testing (Sandbox) Mode’ checkbox is unchecked if you are using Live credentials. To test the payment integration, please visit developer.authorize.net and create a sandbox account to obtain test credentials.
- Form Builder users are allowed up to 5 Transactions only. To use the new Authorize.net Accept payment integration, please upgrade to any of our Compliance plans