A form may consist of different form fields.
- To add a field, you can click ‘Add Form’ (for new forms) or ‘Edit’ in Form Builder (for existing forms) and click a field type icon to insert it to a form.
- To edit a field, a click will make it selected and you will be able to change its Field Settings on the left side bar.
- To delete a field, you need to click the Red X icon displayed when you mouse over the field and then confirm the behavior in the pop-up message.
- To copy a field, you can select it and click the copy icon that looks like two pieces of paper.
- To move a field, you can simply drag and drop it to the position to where you would like to place it.