This article is divided into two sections which are as follows.
1. Unable to access the Login page
2. Unable to Login
Help related to each of the issues listed above is given in detail below.
Unable to access Login page:
There are many reasons you might not be able to access the login page. In order to resolve this please follow the following steps.
1. First make sure that you are connected to the Internet. To do this try opening any other website in another tab or window. If it opens, that means you are connected to the Internet.
3. If you are able to successfully access the address in step 2, try accessing http://app.emailmeform.com and check the response. If you are not able to access this link, please perform these steps.
a. Close and re-open the internet browser and see the response.
b. Clear the browser cache and reload the page and see the response.
c. Clear the history and also saved cookies data to check the response.
d. Try to access the link on different browsers to make sure that it’s not a browser related issue.
e. If all browsers showing similar behavior, try resetting your internet connection settings
f. Verify your DNS server settings are correct and your DNS servers are not down. For that open “Command Prompt” if you are a Window user or “Terminal” if you are a Linux user. Ping the address of your DNS server. If it shows the valid response that means DNS servers are working fine. If it shows no response, try to add an alternate DNS server to see whether it works or not. Now if the DNS problem resolved, try reloading the link http://app.emailmeform.com
g. If the issue still unresolved, using the command prompt or terminal, try trace route for the address. If you don't get a response , try switching the DNS address.
viii. If you are still not able to access the login page, please submit a ticket through support form or by dropping us an email at email@example.com about the issue.
Unable to Login
If you are able to access the login page, but you're unable to login, try the following steps:
1. Make sure that you are typing the same email address as you have provided during signup.
2. Make sure that Caps lock is off while entering the password.
3. Make sure that your account is registered. For verifying this, please click “Lost Password” link and enter the email address you are using for Login. If your email is not registered, it will show no response.
4. If you forgot your password, click “Lost Password”. Enter the email address using which you signed up, and click “Send Email”. If you have provided valid email address, an email with the password reset instructions.
5. Even after all these steps, if you are still not able to login into your account, please feel free to submit a ticket through support form or dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org about the issue.