Accessing Authy 2FA from a second device takes just a few moments to set up. Just follow this step-by-step guide.
1. Open the Authy app on your primary device. Tap on “Settings” (the gear icon at top right).
2. Tap “Devices.”
3. Turn on “Allow Multi-device.”
4. Now, on your second device, install Authy.
5. Once installed, open the Authy app. When prompted, enter the phone number of your primary device.
6. A popup will appear reading “Get Account Verification Via.” Tap “Use Existing Device.”
7. Go back to your primary device now. A notification will ask you to verify the addition of the new device. Tap “Accept.”
8. When prompted to approve this decision, type “OK” in the entry field.
9. Return to “Settings” on your primary device and tap “Devices” again.
10. You will now see two “trusted” devices connected to any current (and future) two-factor services you enable with Authy.
If you have additional concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
Thank you for using EmailMeForm. Have a wonderful day!