If you’re planning on using PayPal Checkout for your merchant account, you must have access to your client ID and secret key. Don’t know how? You’re in the right place.
- Go to the PayPal Developers Website and click log in to dashboard. If you don’t have a PayPal developer account, sign up for one now.
- Set up your profile by adding basic information. Create a sandbox account to try out test payments.
- In the top right corner, click on [Your Name], then click on Dashboard. Once you are on the page, select Create App.
- Fill in the details for the new app and press create app. A new window will open.
- On the new page, you’ll be able to see your PayPal client ID and secret key, as well as your Sandbox App setting and credentials.
- You’re good to go! Return to the Emailmeform form manager and finish setting up your merchant account.
You can find PayPal’s guide to managing your PayPal Developer apps here.