Stripe Checkout is a low-code payment integration that allows you to collect one-time payments and subscriptions without hassle.
This feature is only available to compliance plan accounts. Form builder users have access to a total of 5 payment integration transactions.
Setting up Stripe Checkout
- First, you want to make sure you have a payment enabled form field inside your form, such as a price field, drop-down menu, or a checkbox.
- Save your form, then select Integrate Payment.
- You will be taken to the payment setup page to select a payment processor. In this area, you can set up your merchant account, assign prices and enable notifications.
- In order to set up your Stripe Checkout payment integration, you will need a Stripe account and Live Secret Key. Find out more about using a Stripe API key here.
- Save your payment integration and you’re good to go! Go back to your form and run a test transaction to ensure that everything is working as intended.